Monday, January 21, 2013

lovin' 21,

Today is first day of my spanish class so that means my it's my first time to try commuting here in Hermosillo too.Congratulate me for not being lost...Lol Everything went well! Mister bus driver dropped me in the right stop, I crossed the right pedestrian, and arrived 10 minutes before our class...Great! Our class room still got lots of oxygen available for the 5 students and a teacher.....haha...yup we are only 5 aspiring spanish speakers there, 3 Chinese, 1 German and 1 Filipina (of course yours truly).

And do you why I am loving today's date more!? It's because it's our 4th wedding monthsary (civil) and my thoughtful and sweet hubby surprised me with lovely flowers when I came back home.(giggles).





No comments:

Post a Comment

shoot me a message!