Monday, March 12, 2012

Oh my Gown!!

It’s almost 9 months to go before our Big day and I’m still dubious to whom I’ll entrust the creation of my wedding gown nor what kind or style I will end up to! It’s just so difficult for me to choose. There are lots of great designs I found as inspirations in the web though I’m actually hooked to ruffle and frou frou gowns.

Come on! I believed all the brides out there want to wear the gown of her dream. Wearing a colored (light orange) gown is one of my choices but after reading the article about Archbishop Tagle urges removal of frivolities from weddings made me think of dropping that rebellious idea. With a church ceremony and a beach front reception I wanted my gown to be simple, light but elegant but still will match our Mexican beach theme. Having a 2-in-1 gown (something like detachable)  is actually in my mind but I don’t know if it’s possible,hmmmmm I guess I have to leave it to my future designer, good luck!

I don’t know if it’s right to call a wedding gown dilemma but it’s just so hard for me to decide. To give you an idea of what kind of designs I’m torn to, I have my wedding gown inspirations below.


1.
only with these four I'm already confuse.....YAY!
2.
This one is Alan's choice

3.
Cameron Diaz style! why not?
4.
i find it more Mexican, I dunno why? :D


5.
it's too sexy for my body, too sexy....

6.
i love the details of the back view...hmmm

7.

simple but elegant

There you go! Don't you think I have the reason to be confused? :D I know it depends on the bride's body type to find the perfect gown design  but keeping it aside and you're in my shoe  to choose among these gowns, which one you'll choose?1a,1b,1c,1d,2,3,4,5,6, or 7? Oh my Gown!!! Help me folks! :D

Okay let me start! Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Mo, catch a tiger by it's toe. LOL



PS: Thanks to Mr. Google for sharing me these lovely images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

shoot me a message!