Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love notes - completely and forever

February 14, 2012






Dear Alan,
Being away from you is one of the hardest parts of our marriage. Every moment I think that you’re miles and miles away it’s like a pinch in my heart cause being with you is the safest place I know I can be. I know selfishness is not the answer for it at all, I should be thankful enough for the fact that despite of being apart to each other, you make me feel that everywhere you are and no matter what you do you heart and mind is with me always.
When I was a kid I’m always dreaming of a fairy tale like wedding, marrying my tall, dark and handsome prince charming who will love me the same way my Dad loves me and who will let me walk down the church’s aisle wearing a beautiful wedding gown then we will both say I do and we will live happily ever after. Now, I know I have my dream come true, I found You who loves me like the way my Dad loves me, will be marrying me again who’ll let me walk down that aisle with my beautiful wedding gown ( I just can’t wait) and we will live happily ever after! How great is that! Thank you Mahal!
Baby I want to know that you are the most generous, loving unselfish person I know. From the moment I gave you the chance to be with me, I knew you are the one whom I wanted to share my life. I will strive hard to give you the best of myself, while accepting you the way you are. I will respect you as a whole person with your own interest, desires, and needs and to realize that those are sometimes different, but no less important than my own. I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you in to my innermost fears and feelings, secret and dreams. I always wanted to grow old with you, to be willing to face change as we both change, with our gray hairs and wrinkled skin but still keeping our relationship alive and exciting. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how – completely and forever.
Feliz dia de San Valentin mi Esposo!
Eres mi vida.
With all my heart,
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

shoot me a message!