Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Notes for my notes, his heart for my heart!



I will spill the beans, somehow I’m affected by the Valentines Day bug because of the country mile relationship me and Alan have at the moment. If only we are together I know its going to be a blast, a dinner date maybe or we can do something that is memorable. All I know is that all my life I don’t remember anything special happened to me yet on this day even with my past boyfriends before normally it’s a day late and a dollar short. I am not actually a V-day fan it’s just that since now I have my husband I was expecting maybe me and Alan can celebrate together but unfortunately we can’t. Mood swings have hit me, I buttoned my lips, no Skype no bbms. Poor hubby none of his efforts worked. I don’t want any pretty penny present or surprise (I want surprises only when I least expect it) I just want to be with him. Before I sleep I suddenly felt guilty, I don’t want to add fuel to the fire so I decided to write a love notes, then published it here. I planned to surprise him in my own simple way.
You know what? We really are soul mates! His mind reads mine… When I woke up this morning and checked my emails I was surprised, he has love notes for me too. I am so touched and almost cry my eyes out while reading it. Alan gave me the day in the sun. And because I am so happy I want to share his lovely email/love notes for me. I love it!





















Perfectly written isn’t it?
We had our date via Skype, we shoot the breeze and it warmed the cockles of my heart.
I just realized how great is God to gave me this man who have notes for my notes and his heart for my heart Perfectly matched indeed!
I do believe that absence makes the heart grow fonder; all we need to do is to step up to the plate. Alan is the spice of my life, I couldn’t ask for more.
Happy Valentines Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

shoot me a message!