From my previous post I've shared to you how an alive crab been bad to me, so now I will tell you how Mr. Crab turned into a yummy dish.
|This stall caught my attention that made me bought a kilo of fresh crabs.|
|one of them is not so nice, hit my hands by its claws and then made me wounded.OUCH!|
|Cauliflower,carrots, green bell pepper|
|butter,oyster sauce,onions and garlic|
- I boiled the crabs first for 10 minutes.
- Using the butter I sauteed the chopped onion, garlic,cauliflower and carrots together and then added the boiled crabs.
- I put 2 cups of crab's stock, a sachet of oyster sauce, a teaspoon of salt, a pinch of ground pepper, brown sugar and chili powder, covered and simmered.
- To make the sauce thick I dissolved 2 tablespoons of flour in a little water and mixed it to the sauce while stirring.
- I put the green bell pepper, boiled it for 3 minutes and then FINITO. :D
|ready to serve|
|don't you think it's delish? :p honestly it is! :D|
I just added chopped string onions on top of mango strips.For the sauce/dressing I extracted 6 pieces of fresh calamansi (lime) mixed it with 2 tablespoons of patis (fish sauce) and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar. I poured the sauce on it and then topped it with ground peanuts and a teaspoon of chili powder and Taaaadaaaa!
So can you guess what happened to my diet now? LOL but I ate it with my steamed brown rice don't worry haha.
|my very own mango salad|
note: both recipe are mine, I don't even know if the crab recipe ever exist but hey my experiment was great! I'm sure your palate will love it too....Try it! ^_^